Tuesday, July 2, 2013

My House Is Haunted

Last night was rough. I slept terribly and had at least three different dreams. The first of which was a nightmare that kept me up for a few hours. 

The first thing I remember was walking down the hallway in my house with my mom. I asked her a question and heard a whisper in response that definitely wasn't my mom. I then asked jokingly, "Is that the house?" and it whispered again, "Yes..."

I was extremely freaked out and wanted to know exactly what parts of the house had enough power to talk to me, so I began a process I don't actually understand in real life. I discovered the worst room was the bedroom at the very front of the house; the bedroom that used to be my dad's man cave before he died. Since then, my mom had taken to sleeping there and had two babies. She also decided she wanted another baby right this second. So I asked the entity in my house to help me make a baby for her. The entity told me to take the metallic liquid on my hands and blow it away from me. I did so, and a small child was created from the material. Immediately I knew the child was goin to be evil, so I woke myself up. 

After that, I watched The Hunchback of Notre Dame on Netflix. Then I fell back asleep to a different dream. 

My family and I were on a road trip to somewhere and stopped at this gas station that had this awesome store inside. You could buy everything that was on the wall, or you could pay three dollars and play to win it. I went around to all of the machines and won three cart-fulls of stuff, including a bunch of money, t-shirts, and Halloween consumes. As we went to load up the car, I woke up. 

I thought I was going to be awake for the day, but I fell back asleep to yet another dream.

I went on a tour of a giant store with one of my classes from high school. It looked like a Sam's Club, but with higher shelves and more stuff. After the tour, we got to go back and actually shop. The only things I wanted were some lavender candles that were on the very top shelf of candles. There weren't any ladders around, so I scaled the side of the giant shelfing unit until I got to the top. I was a little disappointed that all of the ones I found were hollow. I was expecting them to be solid candles. I found some small solid candles, but I wanted really tall ones. I left with the small ones stuffed into my jacket. I woke up as soon as I got back to my my seat at the designated lunch table. 

There's something you have to understand about my nightmares:  they're exactly like movies. There are hardly any bright colors and the lighting is usually very dark. They're silent when they need to be, but there can also be music playing when something bad is going to happen. My dreams are extremely detailed and they always feel real. And then, instead of going away when I wake up, I can still vividly see the creatures in my mind. Things feel so much more real when you can't make them disappear when you wake up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment