Sunday, July 28, 2013

Med School

My boyfriend and I were taking a couple of classes together to become doctors. We were going to this enormous school that looked a lot like Hogwarts on the outside. On the inside it looked just like a normal school. The class we attended last night was a trapeze class (because all doctors have to be trapeze artists). There was one other girl in our clas. She was a little chunky and very blonde. Our instructor was in his early thirties and was a good teacher.

My boyfriend volunteered to go first, which is very typical of him. He climbed up, attached his harness, and swung around. I envy how fearless he is. When he climbed down, the other girl climbed up. She was actually really good. When she climbed down, I climbed up.  I felt like I was climbing upwards forever. I was really scared when I got to the top and I forgot what I was supposed to do. The instructor told me to come down but my boyfriend told him I could do it. My boyfriend then talked me through what I was supposed to do and I did it. I swung around and did some flips and it was fun. 

Now class was over and the three of us were talking to our instructor. He was telling my boyfriend about how great he was doing and asked how his other classes were going. Of course they were going well because he is so driven when it comes to furthering himself. The instructor had another class, so we all parted ways at that point. 

A little later I met my boyfriend at his parents house. He was going to med school and couldn't afford an apartment. His mom was home so he told me we had to be quiet. He grabbed my wrist and led me to his room. He shut the food behind us and pressed me against it. He pinned both of my arms above my head and kissed me.  One hand held my arms while the other traced my side up and down. After a few minutes he threw me on the bed. We kept kissing as one thing led to another. I woke up as we both reached where we were going at the same time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment