Sunday, June 30, 2013

Ryan Lochte

My family and I were on vacation and we were staying in this big hotel complex that was full of hotels and restaurants and shopping. There was a rumor going around that someone famous was staying in one of the hotels, but people didn't know who. I decided to go exploring and I ended up bumping into Ryan Lochte. I played it super cool and just said hello. He thought I was going to chase him like all of the other stupid girls, so he ran away. I went back to my hotel and hung out with my family. 

The next day I bumped into him again. Again, I said hello. This time he paused and cautiously said hello. I asked him a few casual questions, told him it was nice to meet him, and started to walk away. He called to me and asked me to wait. He jogged to catch up and asked me what my name was. I told him, and he said alright, it was nice to meet me too. I smiled. As I started to walk away again, he asked me if I wanted to do dinner sometime. I told him that would be nice. 

I woke up at this point, but fell back asleep to the same dream. 

Ryan Lochte and I were back at my house with a bunch of other people. Everyone was in groups doing something different. He was teaching a small group of us a dance routine, but I had missed some of it to tend to my house and my guests. When we were done, I was still a little confused about the end, so I asked Ryan Lochte if he would show me how to do it. He grabbed my hand and said of course. 

He led me to a dark, empty bedroom and asked if here would work. I said sure, as my heart threatened to beat out of my chest. He was still holding my hand. He was staring straight into my eyes and not looking away for any reason.  He put his other hand on my waist, slowly pulled my body towards his, and kissed me. I woke up in the middle of the kiss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment