Saturday, July 27, 2013

Monster 101?

I was in a class in college where we were required to stay the night in this house. The professor was old and mean but she was never around. Her TA was and he was sweet and cute and handsome and I had the biggest crush on him. He took a liking to me too because he helped me with all of my assignments. 

The dream started during the day where we had to do an art project. I painted a picture of the mountains the yard overlooked, as per the suggestion of the TA. The other girls and I were at about the same level when it came to our artistic abilities but I was the only one to get an A because the professor loved being in the mountains better than anything else. 

Afterwards, we all ate a fish dinner at an enormous kitchen table. The conversation was constant and easy between all of us and kept going even after the meal ended and we migrated to the living room. That was where we got our next assignments: write ten instances of positive causes with negative effect. For example, "we built a bridge for the cpmmunity to quickly travel to and from their homes, but all it was used for was for people to jump off of." I was taking my time and had three written down when the alarm started to go off. We were under attack.

Each of the doors and windows had a meters on them telling you how much had been beaten away. Everyone could see they were starting at the front of the house so the TA grabbed my hand and led me to the bedroom at the farthest end of the house and sat me down on the couch. A few people had followed us back there, but the TA didn't care about them. He told me to wait for him here. So I waited. Eventually he came back and told me the rest of the house had been secure but we had lost a few of our own.

We all thought we were safe so we all started to relax. But then they attacked all three bedroom windows at once. We were able to defeat two of the little monsters no problem but the third crashed through he window and killed the boy guarding it. It came for me next but the TA cut it's head off and threw it out the window in one solid movement. Two other guys boarded up with widow as soon as someone else heaved the body out. The TA ran over to me, picked me up, and spun me around. We had won and now we could relax. We got to talking again on the couch. I was planning on telling him how much I liked him but I woke up before I got the chance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment