Wednesday, July 3, 2013

House Sitting Short

I was house sitting for the girl I tutor for. The girl and her mom went on a trip and I was just waiting for her brother to come home. Her brother was friends with my brother in the dream so I was really waiting for my brother so that we could leave. My boyfriend was staying with me and we were sitting on the couch watching tv. We had our shoes off and we were all snuggled up. But he couldn't leave me alone! He kept wanting to fool around and I kept having to yell at him! "My brother will be home any minute," I told him several times. "This is not our house! I work for these people!" I also explained. But he didn't listen. He just kept kissing me and nuzzling my neck. And what do you know, my brother walks in. I whisper to my boyfriend, "I told you so," but he just rolled his eyes at me. 

When we left, I was having a hard time driving. I would push the breaks all the way to the floor, but the car wouldn't stop until I was in the intersection... It was dark out and there was no one on the road, so it was okay, but it was still scary. I recognize the freeway I took, but I can't place it anywhere... It's something I've take before, but it's not something I take every day... Maybe it's somewhere between here and California. I woke up before we made it home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment