Monday, July 8, 2013

Bully

It was dark, cold and raining. My boyfriend was getting gas while I ran into Fry's to pick up some things. There, I ran into this really awkward skinny girl from my Psychology class. She never talked to me in class but I still said hello to her. She was really sweet to me and asked me what kind of product she should use in her hair. I walked her over to the beauty section of the store and was showing her some of the things I thought she would like when this big, muscular bully walked over and started making fun of her. We both just blew him off and hoped he would stop.

After I had finished all of my shopping, I ended up in line behind the girl from my class and the stupid bully ended up behind me. He started running his mouth again so I turned around and told him to shut the fuck up. He asked me how I was going to make him so I put down my stuff and shoved him, hard. He stumbled backwards into a shelf. He wasn't happy. He regained his footing and swung at me. I ducked and he hit the poor girl from my class. Now I was really pissed. I tackled him to the ground and just started laying into the guy. Eventually he passed out, I got up, paid for my stuff, and met my boyfriend out in the car. My knuckles were bleeding and he was concerned, but I woke up. 

I fell back asleep to a dream I don't really remember. All I know is I woke up when I gasped because someone dumped a giant box of burnt adolescent chickens on the floor at my feet. I felt like I was going to be sick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment