Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Carnival Fun

My boyfriend and I were waiting in line to get on a roller coaster set up on the grounds of my high school. We had to go in one at a time and he let me go first. I went up the stairs and into the classroom and sat down in the middle of the roller coaster and saved the seat next to me. I was listening to the teacher in the classroom give a lecture and before I knew it almost the entire coaster was full of people, but my boyfriend was no where in sight. I tapped on the shoulder of my friend in front of me who was also alone. He turned around and asked me where my boyfriend was. I was about to tell him I didn't know when a big, tall, fat man walked in with my boyfriend behind him. The big man explained how my boyfriend had fallen down the stairs and now had a concussion and couldn't go on the ride. So I got up, gave my boyfriend a hug, and we walked away to do something else.

The dream shifted to me working the rides alone. I was working the swings when a woman came and asked for my help. She needed me to dispose of some jewelry and I told her I would. In my dream I knew her, but I don't know her now. I pocketed the jewelry and figured I'd lose it at some point.

The dream shifted again and I was working inside an inflatable playhouse. My mom, brother, boyfriend, and some family friends were behind me just hanging out and talking. Inside the house, it was my job to keep people out or they won a bunch of candy. They would come up the windows and I would have to punch them before they could punch me. I was really good at it so it got pretty boring. I started doing tricks to entertain myself and that made it harder, but it wasn't much more interesting.

The dream shifted again to everyone I mentioned before lying in a giant bed with white sheets and a big, comfy white comforter. Everyone was talking and I was playing with the jewelry the woman had given to me. There was a diamond necklace, a diamond engagement ring, and a diamond wedding band. I started to think they must be worth a fortune and maybe I could get my brother to sell them for me in a pawn shop.

Then it shifted again and I was walking down the hall with a group of people. A woman led us to a computer lab and was showing us how to use the program when I woke up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment