Saturday, July 6, 2013

The Sims: Apartment Living

I started out playing Sims on the computer. I was playing as a girl and I was trying to change the color of her dress but it just wasn't working. I kept hitting the wrong buttons and she kept walking away from me, so I decided to be inside the game instead. I became the girl and then it was so much more fun.

The game narrator showed me where my apartment complex was (it was the only building nearby). Then he showed me which room was mine by highlighting it in yellow. I was in a small room on the top floor. Then he showed me which rooms belonged to the owner and the manager, both of which were at least twice the size of mine. Then I went and met the manager of the apartment and he turned out to be my boyfriend. He was walking me upstairs to my room when one of my new neighbors came out and introduced himself. He turned out to be this crazy guy I knew in high school and had a big falling out with. I don't hate him like I used to, but I definitely don't like him at all.

So the two boys walked with me into my apartment and showed me where everything was. We spent a lot of time in the kitchen because the last people who lived there were very dirty. They left food everywhere and it was very gross. The manager said he would send someone to clean it, and in the mean time I could stay with him because he had an extra bed. Of course I agreed, since I already loved him and knew we would end up together.

The three of us then went and talked in the hallway and decided to go to the fair that was right outside. The manager and I were both ready to go, but Crazy Guy needed to change first or something. The manager told him that we would meet him at the fair and we left together. 

At the fair, we went on rides and held hands and shared food. He even kissed me on top of the Ferris wheel. Crazy Guy never met up with us and we were both thankful for that.....until we got home and found most of the apartment had scorch marks on it. It turned out that Crazy Guy was extremely jealous and desperately wanted to be with both the manager and I, so he lit a fire and burnt his apartment. The manager immediately evicted him and started on the clean up calls. 

Someone immediately came to his room and cleaned the walls and took the nasty furniture. New furniture appeared immediately after. He now had the most amazing bed I had ever seen. The main part was a big, comfortable king size bed, and at the foot was a bunk bed.  The bottom was a little less comfortable full size bed and the top was a futon fold out couch that faced a big screen tv. The manager told me he made sure to get me an extra bed that I could sleep in if I still wanted to. But I didn't. I asked him, "What if I don't want to? What if I want to share a bed with you?" And, with a sly smile on his face, he said, "We'll that works too..."

Then he wrapped his arms aroun my waist and put his hands flat on my bak and pulled my into chest. He looked into my eyes for a few seconds until all I wanted with my entire being was for him to kiss me. My heart was pounding as he slowly leaned in and softly kissed my lips. It was a great kiss, and when it was over I woke up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment