Friday, June 7, 2013

Dreamland

The first dream I had last night was a little short, time-wise. I was driving down greenway when I pulled up to a stoplight and there were three girls standing in the road in front of my car. They were making faces at me, so naturally I made faces back. When the light turned green, they moved and I started to drive. All of a sudden I was being chased by the police and my oldest friend was in the car with me. She was screaming at me to not pull over the car, but I thought we would stand a better chance of hiding in the basement of the apartment complex to our left. So I peeled into the complex and made a run for it. I flew down the stairs and crawled through a golden tube to get to a big, metal room. From here we could hear if anyone was coming in, and also be able to escape out the other side. Pretty soon, my friend got paranoid and left. Not long after I heard a cop and his dog climbing down to my level. In the real world, this cop and his dog are my boyfriend and my dog... So I knew I in my dream that I could convince them to be on my side. All I had to do was pet the dog and she took my side. The cop needed a bit more convincing, but he came around. At my success, I woke up.

The second dream I had was all about family. I went on vacation with my boyfriend and his entire family. It started out that we were alone at an amusement park and we waited in line wrapped ineach other's  arms, went on a few rides, ate some churro's... Typical amusement park stuff. At the end of the day, we met up with his cousins at the hotel for dinner. We all sat around and it was light and fun. The next day, my boyfriend's uncle took us shopping and let us by anything and everything we wanted. Of course we all took advantage of that. The total came out to be thousands of dollars. When we were checking out, the lady at the counter told me how helpful I had been throughout our entire shopping trip, because I had helped others pick out clothes that matched their style and then helped ring up stuff and bag it. So I offered to work for her... But she ignored me like I didn't even say anything... That made me a little mad, but I got over it quickly when one of the cousins sat down to talk to me. He was very sweet and talked to me about how is life is now, which is going well. Then my boyfriend came over and I gave him a kiss and held his hand... And then my alarm went off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment