Sunday, June 9, 2013

Exposure

Last night was odd... I was in my mid twenties and hanging out with my boyfriend, who was very different. We had waited to get together back in high school. Sometimes I think things might have been better that way, but I hate who he was in this dream. 
Well, we were hanging out in this building, waiting for something or someone maybe, when all of a sudden people started coming in. The room filled pretty quickly and I spotted an old friend from grade school. I asked him and his mom what was going on, and she said there was a game going on where someone could win a million dollars by betting on an elevator, which really doesn't make any sense. 
The big gimmick was that the building had just rearranged the elevators so your chances of winning were greater. The big kicker was that you had to pay $200 to enter. I didn't have that kind of money to spare anyway, but I was sure the building had it fixed so they would just eat everyone's money, and that pissed me off.
So I grabbed my boyfriend's hand and we left the room because I knew if I stayed I would let slip some choice words about the intelligence of the people who showed up. We walked down the hall and came to a room with pictures of cirque people on the wall. We started looking at the closer and I realized they were all half naked (some top, some bottom). I was kind of uncomfortable looking at them now, because I thought they were private. When I ran into my old girlfriend, I realized it wasn't. She said they were all stills from their current show, which she had seen with her performing arts club in college. She said they were fantastic and there was a show in a few minutes, and that's why they were out here. I was confused, so she brought me over to one and I realized it wasn't a picture, but a plane of glass with a person behind it. Now I was definitely weirded and out and decided it was time to leave. 
When I found my boyfriend, he was looking at one of the girls who was naked with her upper body painted to look like she wasn't. She said to him, "Keep looking at me baby. It's so much better when you look at me."  I knew it was his ex girlfriend. When he realized I was there, he jumped a foot... I could tell he was enjoying looking at her and I blacked out in rage until we got home.
Our house was enormous and beautiful. It was everything I could ever want in a house, besides its location. In it, I started to scream at him about how inappropriate it was and how inappropriate he was. He just shrugged me off and pretended not to care, so I started to cry.......hysterically. He screamed that he had no idea what I wanted from him and I just softly asked for him to love me. He said that he does and always will love me and only me. 
Eventually I calmed down. We got ready for bed and went back downstairs to watch some tv. I went to the bathroom downstairs and looked out the window and saw two girls walking by with their mom in my backyard. One of the girls was naked and holding her crotch. She was crying quietly and there was blood everywhere. I banged on the window and the mom took off running with the younger girl. The naked one yelled for them to wait as she pulled a very tiny baby out of her body. I yelled for my boyfriend to come call the police but this version of himself doesn't like talking on the phone so I had to do it. But I didn't know who to call! 
As I'm floundering with my phone, a female police officer shows up at the door with a half empty dice game, saying that the yard is no place for trash and we needed to take care of it. My boyfriend tells her it isn't ours. She tells him it doesn't matter and that there has always been that problem in this neighborhood and we still needed to take care of it. Then she turned around and walked away and my boyfriend slammed the door behind her. I called out for her to wait, but it was too late. 
Then I woke up!

No comments:

Post a Comment