Saturday, June 29, 2013

Cats, Cats, Cats

My mom was going out of town for the week and decided to send us to one I her friend's houses. We packed several bags of clothes and stuff and even brought the two cats. It was pretty uneventful there, except that we all thought Chester had died... He fell asleep inside a trash bag and wouldn't move when we touched him... And for some reason, we brought him home with us at the end of the week... When we got there he got up and moved. I'm not sure if he reanimated or was just depressed being away from home...

At home, we decided to have a pool party with a bunch of old friends and hot guys I've never met before. We played a couple of games and swam and had fun. When they left, we realized there were a bunch of our neighbors cats in our yard. We shoo'd them back to his yard and tried to look in to see if he was home so we could talk to him. The man thought we were spying on him and trying to steal things from him, so he hid and started yelling at us and throwing things... It was really weird... I woke up after doing a lap in the pool and sitting on a bench with my boyfriend...

No comments:

Post a Comment