Friday, June 21, 2013

A Creator and His Ship

My mom, my brother, and I were out by the mall when my brother begged us to go in. My mom and I didn't have shoes on, just socks, so we decided to go into my favorite store and buy some shoes. Right away, my mom found the cutest pair and went to go buy them. I had to so some hunting. I looked all around the section for something that would work. In the process I found two of my purses and my running shoes. So I put on my shoes, grabbed my bags and turned to leave. I took maybe two steps when this lady behind me asked if I had seen something of hers. I turned around and walked back to tell her that I hadn't, when these two big guys showed up behind me. They grabbed my arms while the lady took my stuff and the three of them took me somewhere.

The next thing I knew I was in this room looking over the ocean. There was a metal wall behind me and glass to either side and in front of me. Within a minute of my acknowledging my surroundings, the creator of the flying ship was behind the glass to my right, telling that I knew too much. He looked just like Sheldon from Big Bang, which I remember expecting. He was going to erase my memory and dump me into the water. As he was talking, he lowered the glass that opened up to the ocean. As it was lowering, I could feel my knowledge of him and the ship drain to the point where I don't remember anything about him now. But somehow I knew that if I but my tongue really hard that my memory would be preserved there, and all I would have to do is kiss someone and they would receive all of my memories.

At this point I was holding on to the wall for dear life. I refused to let go, so the creator sent in a man to throw me over the side and left us alone. I immediately grabbed the guy's neck and kissed him. I could feel the memories flooding into him. The expression on his face told me this was new information. Then he grabbed my hand and led me back behind the wall. 

The guy went to talk to the creator to tell him I was clueless and too strong to kill anyway, so he might as well take me home. For some reason the creator agreed, but it would be a few days before we made it all the way home, so I could live there if I took care of the two children on board. Of course I agreed. 

The man who saved me showed me around. I peeked in the creators room as we walked by and it was enormous with an enormous personal bathroom. The guy took me to his room next, where I would be staying with him. He told me I could take the bed and he would take the floor. He had a big bathroom, too, but it was shared by two other people. He did, however, have his own bathtub to himself, which I thought was awesome. 

Next, he took me to the first kid's room, which I soon realized was the creator's son. I thought it was a little odd that the creator would put the life of his child in the hands of someone he was just trying to kill... Then I realized how awful the stinking kid is. The guy told me it was time for lunch, so now would be a good time to try to talk to the kid and get him to come with us. 

The kid was laying on the top bunk, but it was rather short so I was still looking down on him. I asked him nicely to please get up so we could go to lunch. He immediately started screaming obscenities and flailing his arms and legs, trying to hit me. I wasn't going to take any of that, so I grabbed both of his wrists in one hand, and both of ankles in another, picked him up, and dropped his butt on the ground. He stopped screaming, stood up, and ran out the door. 

I looked at my guy and he told me to follow him to the other child's room. We got there and I noticed the layout of the room was the same, but it was a girl's room. I didn't know whose kid she was, but it didn't really matter anyway. She was also lying on her top bunk. I asked her very nicely to get up and come to lunch and she complied immediately. 

My guy was just going to show me the mess hall when I woke up. I think if I were going to continue my story, I would make the little girl the daughter of one of the chefs or something. Then I would make the creator realize how terrible his son is and make him take time off from his evil schemes to spend time with his son. 

No comments:

Post a Comment