Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Beach Day

We had to be in California, with how stinking cloudy it was at the beach that day. My family and I planned to spend the whole day there with our two dogs. We set up our chairs and took the dogs in the water. They loved it so much (which is the complete opposite of real life). We took them out and swam with them and played in the waves and they had a blast. When the day was done, we walked back up to the car. Both dogs somehow managed to stay completely clean and completely soaked. They were so happy and so pooped.

The next day I went and picked up my boyfriend and took him to the very nice hotel on the beach. The lobby was gorgeous and went directly to the water. We were both very excited. He asked me to help him with his pants, which he actually needed! Instead of a button there was key that you had to keep twisting and twisting and twisting. It took an entire minute just to get that part undone. And for some reason, I did so while we walked through lobby and people were staring at us and I felt super self conscious. When we finally got down to the water I woke up. At 5:45 in the morning. For no reason at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment